Friday, February 26, 2010

Nkosi Myers by Cecil Evans







I've known Nkosi some 6 years now, having attended the same college at secondary school and since starting photography I knew there would come a time where I'd call on him for a shoot. His strong features reflect so many traits of the people of Trinidad and Tobago and particularly reminded me of male supermodel David Gandy.

We spoke over the course of two weeks about "the look"...had some setback but for a first time... I have to say he delivered. Special thanks to Derren for assistance.

4 comments:

  1. What an Amazing New Face you have discovered. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has a great look... well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not Exactly David Gandy in my eyes, The comparison doesnt fit to well at all, But he has potential to reach that level if he so choose..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Cecil, I have written a novel with a character from Guadeloupe, and would like to use an image or two of Nkosi, who I envisioned as my main character. Can you advise whether you and he would be amenable to use of his image for photo credits? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete