Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Eyes have it: Trinidad Look Book



Some weeks ago I was approached by the editor of a new online magazine, Trinidad Lookbook to be part of a collaborated effort to launch their first isssue. I was eager to work with other young professionals in my country and immediately accepted. As with any production...MANY things went awry. One of these was I did not get to use my usual camera but had to borrow (get this) a Canon!

But in the end, all things worked together for good.

Models: Danielle Tardieu Moze, Avionne Mark, Jenique Duval, Stefanie Mohammed, Natalie Gioanetti, Sherrise Spence & Vanna Girod.

MUAs:
Arlene Villarule, Blossom Roopnarine & Narvely Labastide.

Hair: Victor Lopez of Feng Fashion Art



2 comments:

  1. Good forbid the Canon usage! You Prima Donna! Lols ^^ I dunno if I like these :( They have on too much makeup, and I can't see Trinidad in it really :( BUT I love your other things ^^

    ReplyDelete