Monday, May 24, 2010

Icarus Imprisoned






DEFINITELY one of my more interesting stories in more ways than one. Fellow photographer Brent Wellington had made a Facebook post about not being a real photo enthusiast unless one trespassed for a shot or had been pursued by the police. I totally concur.

For this shoot I decided to venture to a delapidated structure on my campus grounds and for some of the shots my model was shirtless. Little did I know that from outside he appeared to be nude, and that a call was made to Campus Police about...suspicious activity. Well long story short, policeman came, spoke rubbish and i dispelled him.

I really like this shoot because it's a divergence from my usual squeeky clean beauty stuff. I finally got to try out a grunge effect.

2 comments:

  1. this is wonderful... I like innocence of it especially the 3rd shot.. the model has a great look as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic story! I especially like the last two images. Love the compositions and I agree it seems there is always a drama with you and the law when it comes to your shoots... how renegade!

    ReplyDelete