Friday, June 11, 2010

The Art of Profling






Wow. By now everyone must think I'm particularly biased towards QRC alumni. But who cares? The school rocked and was laden with latent talents. Kadeem and I never spoke in school, but after seeing him at a Fashion Week casting, I was impressed by his facial features and expression of always being bothered. SURE beats people with nothing there and having to build momentum

The weeks after entailed verifying that my "eye"was working well in selecting him as a facial talent, and sorting out "the look" between him and myself. Thing came into shape a day or two before and the day of exectution...it RAINED...but all worked together for good. SPECIAL thanks to Shea Best for the gracious loan of the Nikon D5000 (of which I'm now considering purchasing one of) that turned out fantastic images.

Model: Kadeem Khan
Lighting Assistant: Jaysen Francis
Photography: Cecil Evans

3 comments:

  1. He is very handsome... great feeling with his expressions.... good find Cecil

    ReplyDelete
  2. I real like the editing on this one Cecil. You could easily use any of these photos for an ad or poster.

    ReplyDelete